Casual trainers required for
Brisbane, Maryborough, Rockhampton, and Mackay!
Morrissey Training is looking for outgoing, smart, self-motivated and experienced trainers in the following vocations:
- Certificate III in Aged Care
- Certificate III in Disability Care
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate II in Security Operations.
Morrissey Training is a well-established Registered Training Organisation, (RTO), delivering Vocational Training in a variety of subjects. Your ability and experience to deliver other courses on our Scope of Registration would be an advantage.
You will have as a minimum:
- Knowledge of the Australian VET system
- Current experience in the qualification you wish to train
- Current certificate level (or higher) in the qualification you wish to train
- Current TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
As a casual trainer, you will have excellent communication and time management skills. You will be well groomed and enthusiastic about delivering training.
Experience in delivering training is essential.
We are able to coordinate our training dates with your availability.
Hourly rate is negotiable pending experience.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
Please send your resume, together with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org