Certificate 3 Guarantee
Certificate 3 Guarantee
The Certificate 3 Guarantee will provide a Government subsidy towards the training costs for eligible Participants undertaking an Australian Qualifications Framework certificate level III qualification from 1 July 2013.
What qualifications are available?
- BSB30115 Certificate III in Business
- BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Invdidual Support
- CPP30411Certificate III in Security Operations
- CPP30607 Certificate III in Investigative Services
Nb. Fee Free training is available to Year 12 Graduates in Individual Support.
Where can I complete this training?
With multiple locations throughout Queensland, Morrissey Training is your local Training provider!
Currently delivering training in the following locations:
Student Contribution Fees under the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program
|BSB30115 Certificate III in Business||$168||$228|
|BSB30215 Certificate III in Customer Engagement||$168||$228|
|CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support||$95||$195|
|CPP30607 Certificate III in Investigative Services||$50||$95|
|CPP30411 Certificate III in Security||$25||$45|
What are the eligibility criteria?
- This program is for any Queensland resident who does not already hold, or is not already enrolled in, a post school certificate III or higher level qualification from 1 July 2013. Certificate III qualifications completed at secondary school are not counted.
- Aged 15 years of age of above
- No longer at school
- A Queensland resident. ie, Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident residing in Queensland or New Zealand citizen permanently residing in Queensland
- Employment status does not matter. A participant can be unemployed and seeking work, or working in a full-time, part-time or casual basis.
- There is no minimum education requirement, other than the standard entry requirements for Certificate III.
For further information, review the Student Factsheet here
The delivery of lower-level training to eligible Participants is permissible when the lower-level training leads directly to employment, or is necessary because the Participant is unlikely to succeed by a direct enrolment at the Certificate III level.
Students are assessed prior to course commencement to determine recommended course level.
Morrissey Training is a Pre Qualified Supplier under the Certificate 3 Guarantee Program administered by the Queensland Government, Department of Education and Training (DET).
To start training today, send your request using the form on the right of the page